All students must register to attend classes at our school.
To register please print and submit forms below, including:
- Registration Form, choose classes
- Liability Waiver, signed by a parent or guardian
- 1st month's tuition, see tuition schedule
- $35 registration fee per dancer, $50 per family. Registration fees are non-refundable.
OB, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [21.3 KB]
Tuition is due the 1st of each month, with a $15 late fee assessed after the 10th of the month.
One Broadway is a tuition-based program. Tuition for the Fall/Winter season is divided into 9 monthly payments with discounts offered to families who enroll more than one child.
There are no discounts given for missed classes, as we are not a "pay per class" studio. If your dancer must be absent due to illness, injury, school or family obligations, he/she may take make-up classes.
We accept cash, checks & credit cards for payment.
- There is a 3% fee for use of credit cards.
- There is a $30 returned-check fee.
All tuition must be paid in full prior to other deposits due.
(including costumes, fundraisers, patron ads, show tickets. If tution remains unpaid, all deposit money will be applied to unpaid tuition first.)
For dance accounts that are past due more than 60 days, the student will not be able to attend class until the account is made current.
No transfers, extensions or refunds are permitted.